New guy here

been on the forum a couple of times but now just learning how all of it works on here. I would like to know if anyone has any advice on getting your pics to not show up sideways. No matter if I try to load a portrait or landscaped photo they are sideways.

other then that hello fello fish junkies!!!

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Glad to have you. There are a couple threads about getting your photos posted - maybe one of those will help. (Sorry, I don't have the thread links handy).

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
if its on your phone just edit the photo to the side it flips, then once you put it in it will flip the pic right side up. Not sure if this is the best way but its how i did mine.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: yep size is the key for photos. and dropbox works well too if you need a host

hey one other quick question when will I be able to post in the livestock for sale classified???? if I cant no big deal I just see that this forum gets to people all over the state

ayaws

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couple of ways -- hit 25 posts which you've done so that should work out. The other way is to pay the $26/year to be a fully badged member. Goes to a good cause (MASC) and helps support the events that get put on.

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not sure if it breaks any rules or if it would be easier/harder but you could always auction them off yourself and just send the proceeds too the board members.