New Guy Here

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Everyone!

Got directed to this site from Hoosier Daddy on Reefcentral.com. The forums there on CO people are quite dead so I figured I would give this a shot. I am new to the hobby my self. Plenty of FW tanks but never a SW tank. My tank is about 2 months old now and I have a small CUC in it as of now. I have two fish in my quarantine tank and they only have two more weeks to go until they can go in the main tank so excited about it! I live in Brighton and my main LFS store I go to is Aquamart.

Is there a thread on here about other fish stores and people's experiences with them?

I plan on reading a lot on what people have to post and hopefully help out when I can, mainly learn from what people do and do not do.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Glad you found us. We have a great community here. There have been some threads about vendor experiences somewhere on here. I am sure everyone agrees that Aquatic Art is one of the best in Colorado and certainly my favorite. Gonzos is great too when up north. Mind Blowing has a great selection and Allyson is great.

rjl45

Clown Fish
I'm new as well, started my tank 11 weeks ago. I have had great experiences at Aquatic Art. Great selection of corals and very friendly staff. Also have frequented Neptune's, nice staff there as well. Cheers!

HoosierDaddy

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome and glad you found us over here. There is a lot of really good people here that can give you a ton of info and help you out with your new journey. Post a build thread too when you get a chance so we can see your setup.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: to the addiction

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
flyfish;356109 said:
Welcome.....when youre ready make the trip to Gonzos
Where is this place? I can't find it on google/ google maps anywhere.