New Here! Moving To Denver Area!

Hello Everyone,
My name is Griffin, and I'm moving up to the Denver area within the next month or so. I have been in the saltwater hobby for around the last five years in Arizona, and am excited to see such a fantastic community in the Denver (and Colorado) area. I had visited earlier this year, and during my time I went to a few LFS; I can say from the few that I went to, I was impressed. I just wanted to ask where I should check out when I come down and who I should go through to get my new stock. Unfortunately the only living things I can bring up are macro algae, my freshwater plants, and my seven year old red mangrove that I refuse to part with! So anyways... looking to get my reef up and going again and need some advice on whose who in the mile high city! Can't wait to hear from y'all.

SeaMonkey

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. I just moved to Denver last fall from AZ. So far it is great here. Everyone is really helpful. Let me know if you need any help.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome, check out aquatic art for sure. But bring lots of money because you are going to want to buy a lot!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Last edited by a moderator:

tomtom2245

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! +1 to Aquatic Art! I also hit up Neptune's occasionally, good for frozen food, rock, live foods, and other misc stuff.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: and Ya Aquatic Art is a must, as is Gonzo's if your up for a drive. Aquamart also pretty good and so is Mind Blowing Corals