1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

New Jebao Pumps!!!

Discussion in 'Jebao WaveMakers' started by sethsolomon, May 22, 2014.

1. sethsolomon

sethsolomon Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

So Jebao is now even closer to a vortek than ever.

The new RW-15 and the RW-8. They are wirelessly connected to be master slave combo's for syncing the pumps.

[​IMG]

Here is some details:

RW-15:
    Feature (Jebao RW15 Wireless WaveMaker)

• 8 Different Flow Rate (1200 - 15000Litres)
    • Super Silent. The Rubber is Base on FS Series to Design (100% smaller sound than Vortech)

• Wireless Controller to connect Master / Slave Pump

• Can Standalone Operation on One Pump or Wireless

• Easy installation and maintenance.

• Magnetic bracket

• Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.

• One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.

• High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.

• Ceramic shaft for long life and durability

• Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.

• Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.

• Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
    Wave Mode :

W1Wave Mode
    Remoting the knob is necessary when operate this mode to adjust the wave patterns among one or more pumps at the same time. As the volum of water in tank is different from the capacity of the tank, wave period needed to be adjusted by switching the knob. The wave is biggest when wave length turn to be same as the length of tank; Increase the wave length by switching the knob in clockwise, and reduce in anti clockwise.
    Tips: You should switch the knob gradually and notice the wave pattern in a certain period after each adjustment.Press “SPEED/FEED”to adjust the flow rate.

W2 Sine Mode
    One or more pumps can operate at the same time in this mode. The power various between 30%-100% and the regulation looks like a sine curve.

Else Random Mode
    One or more pumps can operate at the same time. It is a random mode as the power of pump is changing to a random data all the time without regulation.

HFlow Mode
    One or more pumps can operate at the same time. In constant flow. Flow rate can be adjusted by “SPEED/FEED”

C Shift to flow mode Two pumps are needed to be operated at the same time, when they shift wave and flow in cycles. P1 work, P2 stop;P2 work, P1 stop;P1 work, P2 stop. and cycles like this. Cycle period (1s-1min)can by adjusted by switching the knob and adjust the flow rate by pressing SPEED/FEED

Specification

• Size : 11.5 x 8.5 x 7cm
    • Power 110V to 240 50/60Hz 12W to 35W
    • Plug : AU / EU /US /UK
    • YouTube Video (Night Mode / Wireless )

RW-8:

Feature (Jebao RW8 Wireless WaveMaker)

• 8 Different Flow Rate (700 - 8000Litres)
    • Super Silent. The Rubber is Base on FS Series to Design (100% smaller sound than Vortech)

• Wireless Controller to connect Master / Slave Pump

• Can Standalone Operation on One Pump or Wireless

• Easy installation and maintenance.

• Magnetic bracket

• Night sensor - automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.

• One-touch feed mode - slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.

• High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.

• Ceramic shaft for long life and durability

• Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.

• Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.

• Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater

Wave Mode :

W1Wave Mode
    Remoting the knob is necessary when operate this mode to adjust the wave patterns among one or more pumps at the same time. As the volum of water in tank is different from the capacity of the tank, wave period needed to be adjusted by switching the knob. The wave is biggest when wave length turn to be same as the length of tank; Increase the wave length by switching the knob in clockwise, and reduce in anti clockwise.
    Tips: You should switch the knob gradually and notice the wave pattern in a certain period after each adjustment.Press “SPEED/FEED”to adjust the flow rate.

W2 Sine Mode
    One or more pumps can operate at the same time in this mode. The power various between 30%-100% and the regulation looks like a sine curve.

Else Random Mode
    One or more pumps can operate at the same time. It is a random mode as the power of pump is changing to a random data all the time without regulation.

HFlow Mode
    One or more pumps can operate at the same time. In constant flow. Flow rate can be adjusted by “SPEED/FEED”

C Shift to flow mode Two pumps are needed to be operated at the same time, when they shift wave and flow in cycles. P1 work, P2 stop;P2 work, P1 stop;P1 work, P2 stop. and cycles like this. Cycle period (1s-1min)can by adjusted by switching the knob and adjust the flow rate by pressing SPEED/FEED

Specification

• Size : 9.5 x 7 x 5.5cm
    • Power 110V to 240 50/60Hz 8W to 23W
    • Plug : AU / EU /US /UK
    • YouTube Video (Night Mode / Wireless )
    RW YouTube Video

http://youtu.be/4-9wDpjBOao

All info taken from fish-street.com

2. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Let us know what you think about them!!

3. sethsolomon

will do I have 2 of the 15's in the mail right now.

4. ReefCheif

ReefCheif Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Following along!! I was about to buy another wp10 until I saw these, but waiting for reiews befoe i make the jump.

5. bfsbiocube

bfsbiocube Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Following....currently have two 10's using an RKE/APC/DCI controller in a 29cube???

6. sethsolomon

the 2 pumps will be in on the 27th

7. sethsolomon

my 2 rw-15's are in. movie to come once I get them set up.

8. Micheal

Micheal Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

hurry, hurry. I am curious to their size vs a wp 40. it looks like they will move a little more water, I wonder if they have a wider flow pattern as well.

9. sethsolomon

They are a tad bit smaller than a wp-40

10. Micheal

I was thinking that they looked smaller. So curious about the flow pattern. They really don't say anything about it on Fish-street. it also looks like the controller is different too.

11. sethsolomon

So both on full blast created a sand storm in my 120.

12. Micheal

what did you have for flow before?

13. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I believe 2 wp40's

14. kmellon

kmellon Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

I have a similar problem in my 120. One wp40 created a lot of flow, but I wanted to mix things up so I put in second wp40 and have them both on the lowest setting. They still move sand around so i'm considering going with a smaller wp model like these.

15. Micheal

you would want the RW-8 then, the RW-15's actually put out more flow that the WP 40's do.

16. sethsolomon

I had 2x wp-25's and 2x wp-10's and the wp-15 you can dial it down to wp-25 status as well. I have mine set to about 3/4 power.

17. LeviK

LeviK SCMAS Board Members S.C.M.A.S BOD

Video!!!!!!

18. sethsolomon

Here is the controller:
    [​IMG]

19. LeviK

LeviK SCMAS Board Members S.C.M.A.S BOD

Solid construction? First thoughts on how well its built?

20. sethsolomon

the video seems to not be uploading.