new lighting fixtures available

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nick the Lux 8 doesn't have size I haven't checked my computer since I'm on my phone but don't see why it'll be different

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
JuanGutz;207763 said:
Nick the Lux 8 doesn't have size I haven't checked my computer since I'm on my phone but don't see why it'll be different
sorry, just updated the sizes, and changed them to inch..... gabe.....lol

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I will be purchasing 3 custom fixtures from you end of January or early February, Im not quite ready yet to get them yet, but damn I want them! When it comes time to order and customize do I just send you what Im wanting and youll have it priced / configured accordingly? I want to add 2 reds and 1 green to each fixture.

Also, any reccomendation on which lense I should go with, Im lighting a 180gal, need good penetration as well as spread.

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
These look promising. I'd like to see some more detail as I'm sure most everyone on here would as far as LED color options/price associated and more details on the units themselves...power consumption, case studies, par etc. Are these made in China? I'm possibly adding these to my christmas NEED not WANT list lol - I'm not familiar with Lux...anything that makes them better or equal to say an AI or even the 1st Gen Radion's?

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
coloagro;210252 said:
These look promising. I'd like to see some more detail as I'm sure most everyone on here would as far as LED color options/price associated and more details on the units themselves...power consumption, case studies, par etc. Are these made in China? I'm possibly adding these to my christmas NEED not WANT list lol - I'm not familiar with Lux...anything that makes them better or equal to say an AI or even the 1st Gen Radion's?
these are fixtures being made how ever i specify. i cant say if have never owned the ai or radion's so i cant give comparison

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
the color options are best quoted by sending my what ratio your looking for. its usually only a $10-20 increase for most alterations

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yes just send me how you want them configured and ill get a price for you
ReefCheif;210249 said:
I will be purchasing 3 custom fixtures from you end of January or early February, Im not quite ready yet to get them yet, but damn I want them! When it comes time to order and customize do I just send you what Im wanting and youll have it priced / configured accordingly? I want to add 2 reds and 1 green to each fixture.

Also, any reccomendation on which lense I should go with, Im lighting a 180gal, need good penetration as well as spread.

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
120 gives most spread 90o gives good spread and penetration 60o gives the most penetration
ReefCheif;210249 said:

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those lux 8 are great nice!!!!!!!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Sorry Nick, Im not quite ready yet, its gonna be a few eeks at least for me.