New local fish & coral store in colo spgs

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Yeah I'm finally opening a store down here in Colorado Springs right in the middle of town at academy and Austin bluffs. We should be opening in August with tons of frags on hand and some fish. I'm going to be stocking drygoods as well, the stuff that I'd use on my own tanks that's proven. Anyway here's a few pix I'll keep them coming as we get things done I hope to see some Denver people come down! I know it's a drive but will be well worth it!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Wow I haven’t updated this page in a while lol I’ll get some new pictures up ASAP!

We are changing up the store hours to better serve everyone, starting May 25th 2018 as follows:

Monday-Saturday noon till 6 pm
Sunday noon till 4 pm

Closed Wednesday’s only.

We have a thousand or more frags ready to go!
Lots of snails, crabs in stock peppermint shrimp emerald crabs big nassarius snails, lots of fish and great prices on dry goods and frozen foods always.

Www.reefkoicorals.com is the website if you need directions or more info

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
We got a bunch of nice fish and cleanup crew in today. We’ll be closed Wednesday our only day we close. But ready to go at noon Thursday.
All corals buy 3 get one free *equal or lesser value on the feeebie of course.
New fish:
Hawaiian chevron tang!! $199 so hard to find and usually $350+
The smallest clown tangs you’ve ever seen 1”-2” $32 ea
Nice yellow eye kole tang $48
A couple crazy fairy wrasse and an 8 line wrasse $38ea
Hundreds of big nassarius , hundreds of tropical turbos, astreas, hermits $2 ea or buy 5 get one free
Fresh load of emerald crabs $6 ea
Lots of fresh frozen foods $7.99+
Fresh copepods and live phyto $23.99 and $15.99 respectively and $5 off if you buy both!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I'll be down there this weekend to check things out. Need some pods, some CuC, and of course my live sale winnings :D