• DJKMS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JCantu31

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So here are your options for MASC's new logo!!!!! Voting will end at the end of the day on Sunday!

1. Wicked Demone

2. Sugaree

3. DJKMS

4. JCantu31

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
why is the voting period so short?

where is wrasseattacks logo's?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
its also hard to vote on these without seeing how exactly they would look/fit on the website ...they may not look as good scaled down or with a different color background

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
The voting period is so short because we have to remove all of the other stuff ASAP! So this is it, I've been telling everyone for the past 3 or 4 days that if they didn't tell me or put it in the thread that they were officially entering the logo in to be voted on then it wouldn't go up. I really liked Wrasses as well but she never told me she wanted them to be voted on, she only showed what she had done. There were to many "experiment" logos in that thread to just throw them all up, that's why I specifically asked people to let me know through that thread if they wanted it to be voted on.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
just curious ...who does the old logo or photos belong to?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not totally sure. It was the photo of the rabbitfish. We got an email letting us know that we needed to take it down as the creator of the logo (not sure how many years ago) had used his picture without his permission. We verified to make sure, and came up with the same thing he was telling us. The logo was going to change anyways from previous meetings, it just made us to it faster. And we don't want to jeapordize the whole club, or the website, so we are getting it done.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well if these are the final versions i'm finding it hard to vote ....the only one small enough IMO is jcantu but i'm not sure how that would look with the white background .....and i hate to count the others out because of size but i can't tell what they will look like the way they are

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
They won't be the final versions, just the final logo. They'll have to be re-sized and the white background taken out of all of them. But that will be done by the creator of the logo. Sorry, I tried my best to let everyone know they could enter something.

all colors in every logo should be able to change to match the website colors and not conflict....i could change mine to blues, greys, what ever hues go with the banner color, same for all logos.

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hurrying up a logo decision can be disastrous. Taking the old one down and just putting up a temporary one on the web in a hurry is understood. Proper logo development takes time, you just don't crank them out over a holiday weekend. :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;90924 said:
Hurrying up a logo decision can be disastrous. Taking the old one down and just putting up a temporary one on the web in a hurry is understood. Proper logo development takes time, you just don't crank them out over a holiday weekend. :)
lol.....hey this i MASC we do what we want when we want (even on easter) ...right or wrong ....we are EE rebels ....unite my brothas!

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;90924 said:
I already miss the old one...

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
brent ward;90924 said:

Brent, This was not a last minute decision. We have talked to professionals and viewed a lot of logo. We have been working on ideas for a new logo for some time now. I think we had some great entries, unfortunately not everyone will be pleased with any logo that is chosen. I do see where you are coming from though.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Honestly, (and I already know this will start a debate) Logo change threads have been posted repeatedly over the last few months, to begin picking the process apart now is kinda a day late, many chances were given to voice opinions about the proposed logos, and offer input on the ones being voted on now.