New Reef and Photo Geek

Greetings all, and I look forward to meeting you. I have enjoyed the site very much and have been an active member in CMAS (Chicago Marine Aquarium Society) for a time and hope to continue the hobby once again.

I am getting back into the hobby after a few years away from the scene. I have 25+ years freshwater and saltwater reef experience, including the breeding and raising of those beloved clownfish/cardinals/various cichlidae. I will be hoping to put my photog and graphic arts skills to good use to pass some time and delight some eye holes .

We are on the search for a new setup, but there will be more to come soon. I am hoping to do a coral reef and assorted shrimp setup without fish, or maybe just 1 mandarin after the pod population stability is there.

Thanks for the read and hello to all.

neil82;366833 said:
Welcome to the club! Looking forward to seeing the new setup.
Thanks and We can't wait to see our setup either! Lol Finding the right tank isn't that easy when looking for a rr cube of 50+ gallons apparently. Oh well, the search must continue with our old pal "Craig" and that fancy list ofhis.

I was too late on that 125, that I think you may be referring to. I messaged at 10 am yesterday, but was sold already. I think that would be pushing things at that size, but the Mrs might have another judgement lapse. Hahaha

L

LoreenBowe

Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Hack Free Generator Unlimited Crystals For Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Game on Android And iOS WebsitesToday we want to present You our new version of application called Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Hack, created by our team particularly for everyone who play this awesome game. We are not just designers! We are also gamers like You, and We Know what's going on inside the gaming world and exactly players expect coming from Our programs.DOWNLOAD HERE: Download Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Hack v1.2.9 for Android ios
This Hack software is very simple to use so that you’re getting limitless Crystals, for for free at all. All you must do is get this awesome cheats software and set up it in your device or on your computer. As soon as that’s executed, simply use it to get as a lot of anything as you need. You can choose what you need and simply let it load and offer you your chosen limitless resources! So , if you searching for a working and great optimized hack tool for Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict, just click the hyperlink below and simply download it from our official site.Free Download Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Hack for android and ios 2015Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Hack tool 2015 Free DownloadWatch OutThis tool is not for commercial use!We strongly recommend not to sell this file , just use it only for personal use only!Also if you like our page or used our tool you can simple share this site with friends. Thanks!Add Unlimited Crystals Add Unlimited CreditStar Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict [Latest & Updated Version]Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict CheatsUndetectable, Safe and Effective!No Root or Jailbreak NeededStar Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Hack work with all Android cell phones and tablets and iPhone, iPad, ipod device, iPad Mini and other iOS Devices!User-friendly interface & support "plug n play" [Connect Unit, Start Hack]http://slingkong83.shutterfly.com/slingkong83 http://ge.tt/4D71IWT2/v/0Check out my web page ... Triche Star Wars Commander Worlds in Conflict Crystals Gratuit Francais