new - switched from RC

foxface 13

Cleaner Shrimp
Hi all I have been in the hobby almost 2 years (I have a 46 bowfront) and was on RC for a couple of months. Seems like everytime I had a question and posted a thread no one would reply so the forum became a waste of time. Plus they don't even let you view the used equipment threads until you have 50 posts now!!

Maybe its because I have a bowfront - seems like nobody likes those on the forums. Anyway, happy to be here!

Welcome, glad you found us here. I currently gave a 72 bowfront and am upgrading to a 175 bowfront. If you have any questions please fell free to ask we have a lot of knowledgeable people on here that are always willing to help out

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes welcome!!! There are plenty of experience people around here to help you out if you need it and if you have any other thoughts or questions you can also check with one of the board members!

Clown-N-Around

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome. Bowfronts are beautiful, my first tank was a 72 bowfront. I eventually switched to rectangles because there were so many things, like closed loop plumbing, etc. that is was more difficult to do because of the shape. But if you are willing to put up with those challenges, then they can be gorgeous systems.

Hi There,I am agree with your post.I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me. Really the article is spreading its wings rapidly.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cindy;90550 said:
Hi There,I am agree with your post.I found this is an informative and interesting post so i think so it is very useful and knowledgeable. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. In fact your creative writing ability has inspired me. Really the article is spreading its wings rapidly.
Well all righty then.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hola!!! Good to have you with us. Great bunch of people on here.

Some are to nice though, ummmmm Cindy....

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
cindy;90550 said:
I feel soo inspired. I thought Id do some spreading of my own.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kalgra;90573 said:
I feel soo inspired. I thought Id do some spreading of my own.

DUDE!!! Where did you get that? I have been looking for a copy for the better part of my life, really dont know where I would be without Gary.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello and Welcome! I too have 46 bow and i love it! Only thing i dont like about it is taking photos through it, sometimes it can cause some very odd distortions.