Looking to buy another aquarium

I'm looking to buy another aquarium, or 2. Maybe even 3.. We all know how this hobby goes. Anyhow, I am wanting to get at least one more tank going for now. I would like to find an Innovative Marine nuvo fusion 10, 20, or 40. Either of those three really have my eye right now for all in one systems. I don't mind a tank with a sump, and would prefer a sump, but I just don't plan on going over 40 gallons at the moment and all in one systems would work great. Let me know what you might have. Also, I have a used vertex omega 130 protein skimmer that I could trade as part of the deal. I would love to keep the skimmer for a tank with a sump. I just don't know when I will get to set one up. Right now I am in a little 3.7 AIO tank with an AI Prime HD and really want to have more coral/fish room and be able to use the light to more of its potential. Thanks again and let me know what you might have I can use!

Legonch

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ive got a 75 with sand, grey rock, stand, etc. 8 bulb t5 light, brs mini reactor, skimmer, mag 7 pump, on and on.....=) its all for sale

ive got a 75 with sand, grey rock, stand, etc. 8 bulb t5 light, brs mini reactor, skimmer, mag 7 pump, on and on.....=) its all for sale
I appreciate the offer, just trying to stay under 50 gallons for the time being. I only have so much room til I get the master bedroom finished. Which hopefully will be by this coming spring, but no way of knowing at this point. Id love to do a bigger tank if I could.

I’ve got a 90 gallon cube!
Lol thanks for the offers, but 90 is too big for me right now. I always end up having at least 2 tanks going so gotta keep space and weight in mind. And if the 30 seeclear is acrylic, I'd rather not. I really like glass tanks even if scratches are permanent. I do appreciate the offers tho

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol thanks for the offers, but 90 is too big for me right now. I always end up having at least 2 tanks going so gotta keep space and weight in mind. And if the 30 seeclear is acrylic, I'd rather not. I really like glass tanks even if scratches are permanent. I do appreciate the offers tho
Yea it’s acrylic no problem