New to the Reef Scene.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi, my name is Vicke. My Husband Steve and I recently acquired a 75 gallon aquarium from a guy who enjoyed it for 7 years. We have made a great start to our salt water journey, and hope to share some of our aquarium adventures with some of our fellow reefers.

My daughter Stacie and I attended the Frag Swap on Saturday, and enjoyed meeting several of you :) You have a wonderful group. Thank you to each one of you who shared some of your corals with us. We will enjoy having them in our tank :fat:. Thanks So much.
Vickie

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: was glad you made it down for the swap

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
welcome, nice to meet you if you want any gsp green ricordias or kenya tree i have plenty. I'm Ken (the one with the screwed up foot) you were talking to sat your welcome whenever you can come by

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It was great to meet u guys sat...I'm the other Jeremiah.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome.

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vickie was standing next to me at the swap, and the other Jeremiah was just behind us. So we are both saying nice to meet her....not each other.

No room necessary.

Munch;309168 said:
Can't you two get your own thread? ;)

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Aquarium Pictures

Thankyou all for such a warm welcome :peaceful:

[attachment=66828:name]

Finally! I managed to get some pictures uploaded. I haven't been able to figure out how to post from my phone, or Ipad... so I had to put some on my labtop.
This photo is one of my tank before Saturday.

[attachment=66829:name]
This is my Toadstool Leather, and Xenia. I know Xenia is about the easiest thing to grow... but I love it because it's such a great space filler in my young tank.

I'll post some more pictures of everything else soon.

Mermaid Gardens

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
It was nice to meet both of you too. Even if Munch is a little confused :)