New to the Springs - Shane's IM SR-120g

Hey guys, been lurking for a while...just thought i would introduce myself. I just moved from california to colorado springs a couple months ago. Still looking for a decent retailer in the springs...Anybody have any suggestions? Anyway, here is my Innovative Marine SR-120. I set it up about 2 months ago. Most of the livestock came with me from my old 105g in California. Kinda hard to get a TFS because the tank is so long and shallow. Anyway, just wanted to say hi. thanks for having me guys!

bruby;323058 said:
Awsome tank! I have the 60 gallon
Very cool, how do you like it? I love the dimensions of the tank but man the overflows are noisy!

bruby

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShaneOMac;323061 said:
Very cool, how do you like it? I love the dimensions of the tank but man the overflows are noisy!
I like it, mine is not noisy at all. What part of the springs are you in?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: and quite the stunning tank.
The only good vendor I know in the springs is bush

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Welcome! Beautiful tank. What part of the Bay Area?
You should do a write up about how you moved everything. It can be a tough process and it looks like everything faired well for you.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy crap that tank is awesome I love IM. Welcome to the forum.

bruby;323064 said:
I like it, mine is not noisy at all. What part of the springs are you in?
Im off of Garden of the Gods/Centennial

Who's got the goods down here?!

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;323065 said:
:welcome: and quite the stunning tank.
The only good vendor I know in the springs is bush
I heard not so good things about Bush, can't say where just heard lol.

kio707

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
SilverSurfer;323075 said:
I heard not so good things about Bush, can't say where just heard lol.
Have you actually bought stuff from coral xpressions? I've bought tons from him, high end down to low end and had no issues. I say stop by and develop your own opinion.

LeviK

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
kio707;323076 said:
Have you actually bought stuff from coral xpressions? I've bought tons from him, high end down to low end and had no issues. I say stop by and develop your own opinion.
+1 I have bought a ton of stuff from bush as well and he has always taken care of me if I had any issues that weren't my own fault and even then he still has helped me out. Also petco on prominent point is a flagship saltwater store.