newbie want ta be

I have had fresh water all my life and have decided that I need to make the jump to salt water. I think I want a tank between 125-and 150 gallon
I am hoping to find something used and complete hopefully currently running. I have been reading everything I can get my hands on. It is all a bit intimidating but am confident with this and other forums I will be successful I live in NE wyoming north of Gillette.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Welcome! Just keep reading and when you're done read some more. After that the only thing that will lead to success are patience and learning from your mistakes!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:welcome: +1 to keep reading and learning

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
at some point you'll need to jump in and make a couple mistakes to learn from the 1st hand experience. Find a nice deal on a used tank and give it a slow start. Replace the equipment as your needs change. Ask questions as you go and start a build thread with lots of pictures to help with feed back.

Am looking for and at used systems. 125- 150 gal. am looking at one in the morning and if it is not what I want am going to billings to look at one there.
Bought one in NE. earlier this week but she double listed it and thus two of us wanted it and I lost.