Newtoreefs 93 gal sps tank!!

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys i have been out for a really long time, now im itching to get back in!!!! I have been travling alot I am in russia right now lol and will be for a few more months, but as soon as i get back i am getting right into my new tank build. I traded for the tank a long time ago it has been sitting in my office ever since collecting dust.So here is the plan and lay out.

1.Reseal the tank
2.Get a custom stand and hanging canopy
3.Make a custom sump
4.Plumbing
5.Order rock( marco rock) and sand( caribsea reef special) for 1inch bed
6.fill her up and let her cycle....

Now i will not be getting my lights for atleast 2 months so i will let her cycle for that long, why not makes thing even more stable. I will be starting the cycle with the Zeovit system so i will not be running a fuge or any other filtration,the salt that i will be using is HW marinemix..Here is a setup list that i will be running on this tank

1.93 gal marineland rimless
2. Custom stand, canopy
3. Custom sump
4. New apex system
5. 2 Mp40qds
6. tunze osmo ato
7. Vertex Zeo 1.5 liter reactor
8. Skimz monzter sm161 skimmer
9. 2 250watt jager heaters
10. BRS 4 stage ro/di 75gpd
11. Sicce syncra silent 4.0 return pump
12. 2 AI hydra 26 hd
13. 2 2x24watt dim t5 ho

this is the plan so far once i get back i will be posting up some picks of the whole process!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Welcome back! No one ever really leaves ;) Look forward to seeing the build

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks^_^

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
haha you guys have no idea I am in Russia right now and i just want to hop on a plane and jet back asap to start the setup. For some reason i have just been itching to get back into reefing i cant stop thinking about it!!!!

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
newtoreef;657040 said:
haha you guys have no idea I am in Russia right now and i just want to hop on a plane and jet back asap to start the setup. For some reason i have just been itching to get back into reefing i cant stop thinking about it!!!!
Any cool fish stores in Russia?

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not really bro this place is so 3rd world.. Coming here makes me appreciate all of the conveniences we have in the states. We are spoiled haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
I have been to 52 foreign countries and I have never seen another like what we have here.

Some are beautiful and others are straight horrible. Nothing compares to the United States. If you know anyone who doesn't appreciate what we have just take them overseas so they can see first hand what it is like outside the USA.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk