Nightmare Zoa

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a bunch of these guys on a rock. Wanting to cut some of them off to make room for more. This will be my first frag so I may need some help... If you want one you can have one though. I will probably cut about 4 frags off. 3 or 4 heads each.

View attachment 12613

PS I am terrible at this uploading immages. That is under regular light cause just under blues it was just too blue for my camera!

Luke

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ill snag one of your practice fragging frags. lol

no hating... i haven't fragged before so i can't talk no crap. :clap2:

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm local and would love to add it to the swarm... err collection. Think I'll end up with a nice bio diversity of zoa's across the whole tank to start mass growing and fragging out to folk.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm local and would love a nice frag too! are you selling or trading? You can reach me at 970-397-4266 thanks Juan.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Luke.Fraizer;234415 said:
both sound good to me! If one of you want to come up tomorrow hand help me frag it up it could be a good time!

Luke
If I can get a car I wouldn't mind coming up, I'm not that great myself but I have done it on a few occasions.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;234687 said:
Wait so all frags are gone or?
hey Juan, correction to Luke, i misread somewhere on location. I'm on the south side of denver and aren't able to make it to foco at least not this week. if you want you can have my frag?

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;234690 said:
hey Juan, correction to Luke, i misread somewhere on location. I'm on the south side of denver and aren't able to make it to foco at least not this week. if you want you can have my frag?
If you'd like I can hold it for you?

Luke.Fraizer

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got 5 frags today off it. So it is looking like we got one for Plum, Fitz, Juan, H2O and JPC if you want them come and pick them up. 4 of them are good 1 only has one polip but is still good to go. They are sitting in the tank now.

9703918165 to come and get them.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey luke. If you want to put 1 up for grabs to someone who can get it your more then welcome to throw mine out there. I can't make it up to foco for a little bit so if someone else can get there sooner than probably after next weekend they are more than welcome to have the one I asked for