Nov meeting

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yep its at my casa! Whos coming!? looking at the 13 or 19 what works for most people!? What do we want to eat!? Would people like to see a coupple of our sponsors sell some coral? Lets get some ideas togeather.................

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
13th sounds good, the 19th might be to close to thanksgiving for some ppl.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
13 is what were shooting for but thought id trow another date out there! Oh otde i still have that Scrolll if you want to trade for chilie!:)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;117585 said:
Yep its at my casa! Whos coming!? looking at the 13 or 19 what works for most people!? What do we want to eat!? Would people like to see a coupple of our sponsors sell some coral? Lets get some ideas togeather.................
alright hellraiser ...lol
...as i told you if it was going to be a masc meeting there would be no vendors (especially if we can't have them all) and it will be on the 13th
you are certainly aloud to host a get together outside of this but this is what the BOD agreed on for MASC meetings

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;117601 said:
I thought Josh was signed up for the November meeting?
nope
josh said he would do november but we had already been discussing using charlie as a host for november
but when we here back from josh we will be planning something at his house too as well as premier and everyone else who offered

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
meeting will be on sunday till after the first of the year then we may switch it up a little for a couple meeting ....sorry we have to work with the majority

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
here is the "official" meeting thread but lets keep the BS in this one :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;117615 said:
Just curious...where did the "majority" come from (polling, etc)...or has it just become the standard day over time rather than Saturdays?
more people have Sundays off than Saturdays in general ...i can probably find some statistics on it if you want
not to mention more of the guys putting the meetings together can make it on sundays

either way its just how it is ....but we might throw some saturday or even a weekday meetings in for the future

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;117589 said:
13 is what were shooting for but thought id trow another date out there! Oh otde i still have that Scrolll if you want to trade for chilie!:)

Chilie? sorry kinda lost:)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;117631 said:
Ok Spoke w Gonzos and all is good! And yes don I'm a pretty good hell raiser! Sometimes don't mean to just my nature! :)
i know the feeling...lol

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Where is you?

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;117617 said:
more people have Sundays off than Saturdays in general ...i can probably find some statistics on it if you want
not to mention more of the guys putting the meetings together can make it on sundays

either way its just how it is ....but we might throw some saturday or even a weekday meetings in for the future
Wow...didn't realize that many people worked on Saturdays, I guess I should count myself lucky! ;) I hear ya...no need to pull stats! :) Maybe if I ever get my build done I'll offer to host one and it can be on a Saturday!! haha Okay, I'm gonna go cry myself a river now.