• Yes +1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I regretfully have to miss this awesome Swap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks to everyone who came all I can say is wow!!! That was a turnout and a lot of fun!!! I hope all got home safely and enjoyed themselves. I really wish I could have participated in the Dbtc. Next time watch out ill have tons!!!!

If anyone has questions or suggestions on the setup fell free to ask or tell

I also wanted to say thanks to everyone. This was my first DBTC and it was amazing! Thanks for opening your house to use Craig and like everyone else said, Your setup is awesome!

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craigar;204851 said:
Thanks to everyone who came all I can say is wow!!! That was a turnout and a lot of fun!!! I hope all got home safely and enjoyed themselves. I really wish I could have participated in the Dbtc. Next time watch out ill have tons!!!!
Craig - I am sorry I didn't think about it, but I should have given some of my tickets to you. I ended up giving 12 or so out to the "newbies" around me.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;204879 said:
Craig - I am sorry I didn't think about it, but I should have given some of my tickets to you. I ended up giving 12 or so out to the "newbies" around me.
No it's all good I really don't need anything at all my tanks packed but I love getting new stuff lol it's like drugs never have enough deversity