Now open fridays!!!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Since we have had such a demand for a weekday where customers can come by and fulfill their reefing needs, we have decided to open our doors on Fridays from 11-6. This is a permanent change so there is no need yo call first just come on down!

We have lots of remodel plans coming in the very near future as well and once that construction is complete we will open it up to a couple more days as well.

Hope to see you this Friday!!

Thanks,
Cris, Chris, Kieth, Tom, Brandon and Nikole

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
This is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cant wait for the week day midnight madness sales :p lol JK

Glad to hear you guys are finally able to move forward and get some bigger things going!

PS. Hopefully see you all in there Saturday I need a fix :p

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
:amen:

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm gonna need a bigger tank here soon! Haha

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
that makes two of us. Oh wait I have a bigger tank Im just too damn lazy to finish setting it up. Time to pull the lead out! lol

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's a good thing we are moving to Baja. We would be totally broke if we could come in twice a week! Awesome stuff.

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;312902 said:
It's a good thing we are moving to Baja. We would be totally broke if we could come in twice a week! Awesome stuff.
The Online store is being worked on as well... Imagine 24/7 access to some of the hottest corals in Colorado, from anywhere, anytime!

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;313047 said:
The Online store is being worked on as well... Imagine 24/7 access to some of the hottest corals in Colorado, from anywhere, anytime!
aahhh... but with no mailing address, we are safe! (Yes, that's what I said: no. mailing. address. No post office, no mailman, no box at the end of the driveway. No way to receive snailmail. Or corals from AA, other than by courier.)

All joking aside, Chris, I'm so glad to see the business expanding and doing well! You guys are a huge asset to this community, and it's wonderful to see.