October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

October DBTC!!! _________poll added please vote!

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • yes +1

• hell no, i prefer to pay for my corals!

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats right boys and girls we have a DBTC meeting planned for Oct. 23rd @ 11 am!
That means you have about 5 weeks so go get fragging!

Lance (projetx) has got us approval to have it at his work
Groove Mazada - Enter on the East side.
10301 E Arapahoe Rd.
Centennial 80112

We have a big conference room so this should be the perfect setting and hopefully it will be a little more organized with the experience gained last time.

So stay tuned we may do some pre-registering to help it flow a little better and save some time and we will also list a time as it gets closer ...and i expect to see you all there and make this the biggest one yet ....just another reminder i think we had 300+ corals last time so you won't want to miss this

here is the link for the Rules and Regulations on the DBTC program http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?2553-Don-t-Break-the-Chain-Introduction

check-in will start at 11am .....there will be a cut-off time like last the last meeting it will probably be around noon (but maybe before or after) after the cut-off you will NOT be able to register any more corals so try to be there at 11am ...there was at least one person last time that was too late and was not able to participate

also please make sure to bag your corals separately and label them ....there will not be extra bags there or time to re-bag them ...nobody wants to take a coral home in there pocket :)
would also be wise to double bag your corals (i had one break last year it make for a mess while trying to find corals for people) and bring a cooler (some of these coral will start there journey many miles away early Sunday morning)

THERE SHOULD BE ENOUGH CORALS FOR ALL ....so even if you don't have anything to bring chances are that you will still go home with atleast one!

PLEASE pre-register your corals here ...http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?9941-Pre-register-your-corals-for-the-Oct.-DBTC

Raffle to include an Evolution LED and bucket of Reef Crystals salt !

Last edited by a moderator:

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great place to have it, I used to do meetings there. Thanks Lance.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
And Lance can we bring beers?

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good thng I started saving my dbtc corals..... I'll be there!

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We can hook up a laptop to the projectors and do it on a spreadsheet there is a big stage so we can set the corals up and out of the way

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lance the board members should be able to get there early enough to get everything set-up ...we will have a start time for everyone soon!

Aurora Rocks! ..ok maybe not but you you guys are right ...lol

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Great. Should have some frags ready too!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I should have a frag or two ready by then.