October Meeting

• Yes I will be there

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, myself +1 will be there

• Unfortunately and regretfully I will not be there

• Total voters
I'm going to try and come. I may bring my multichip LED setup if people are interested.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Helix;193761 said:
I'm going to try and come. I may bring my multichip LED setup if people are interested.
Yep bring the led, I def would like to see it!

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
Looking forward to this! Should we bring food/pops/beer/?...

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;194797 said:
Looking forward to this! Should we bring food/pops/beer/?...
I think the fine BOD is supplying some soda. As far as beer I dont care if masc does not care. Any snack type food is great I will be doing like a veggie tray and cheese meat and crackers type deal.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
MASC does NOT care about alcohol as long as the host doesn't. If future hosts are uncomfortable with alcohol then no alcohol. It's up to them :)

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
majicmike;194841 said:
nope what ever you would want to bring would be cool
Sounds good, that's easy. I'll bring some sort of snack-type deal, or dessert item.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
ryan;195374 said:
so what exactly do we do at a meeting? is anyone bringing cool corals for sale?
Unless it's been worked out beforehand between you and the seller, there normally isn't corals for sale. Unless majicmike has some of course lol. But home meetings are just a time to see someones tank and hang out with your fellow reefers. Nothing crazy formal. There'll probably be an announcement or two, talk about some things coming down the pipeline, but then it's just maxin and relaxin.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Yes we will have some raffles tomorrow and some goods ones too!!!!

Sneak peak :)

$25 gift card to one of or valued sponsors!!!

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh crap going to make me broke in my own house lol. Hard to hide raffle money from the the wife if she's here o.0

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang Mike, your an early riser like me. No need to get up early, but here I am up for a few hours already. Almost had to miss the meeting today, good thing I was able to get another coworker to cover a job for me.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JNG;195447 said:
Dang Mike, your an early riser like me. No need to get up early, but here I am up for a few hours already. Almost had to miss the meeting today, good thing I was able to get another coworker to cover a job for me.
Well I am glad you are not going to miss it. But yes wide awake @ 4:15 am sucks I would love to sleep in......oh well aleast king soopers is not busy at 5:00 am lol

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just wanted to put my number out there just incase someone was to get lost. 720-438-0387 Please feel free to call if you need any help finding my house.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Thanks Mike!!

TTT

This is today at 2 pm !!