Oddball Pets. Pacman/Pixie Frog and 2 Cats.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Coincidental timing, not some pet liquidation.

Had a Pacman I got on a whim when picking up other stuff, and just not digging him as much as the one we had in high school. Paid $50 iirc, just looking for $20 to move him on. Standard "jungle" camo, brain dead ease of care good for a classroom. Might have a beat up 10g sump available for cheap if needed.

Other is 2 pseudo rescue cats. Amazing cats I love them. But while making dogs not eat them is working ok, they don't tolerate the dogs and have attacked them, with a G. Shep and a Rotty, them defending themselves wont end well. Need to go somewhere dog free and possibly other cat free.

Don't know a lot on their history, are just getting full grown, I'd guess 1 full year old. Female allegedly spayed, male intact. Very sweet, inside half an hour of getting home they were cuddling up on chair with me/headbutting for rubs. Female will flop on her side and go nuts for a hip rub. Male is more aloof but will come for rubs and purrs. Both readily play with fuzzy thing on a rope and female gets excited upon hearing keyrings (laser pointer). Out of all the cats around I like them a lot because they are affectionate but not in your face bothersome. Don't seem to show interest in scratching the nice things.

Have a basic litterbox, comb, nail clippers, little cat hut thing, dishes and the remainder of the fancy food I got them that seems to do really well.

$40 on craigslist is half of the fee I paid for just them, on MASC free for anyone well known to me, $20 otherwise. (I just don't trust there not being a closet boa owner)