Office tank and all the little things

Aqua-Medic

Cleaner Shrimp
We are currently working on setting up three 210g office tanks here at Aqua Medic. These tanks are set up with all Aqua Medic product (eccept the tank itself). They have been set up for multiple reasons, enjoyment, showing the products in action, and testing products. I have a hard time keeping the camara away from the small little hitchhiker creatures that keep popping up every day. Because we are in no hurry to get the systems to "show tank" stage, the lack of fish have allowed these little creaters to come out, thrive and even start reproducing.

Although this FTS is not really FTS worthy, it would drive me nuts not to know where all these hitchhikers are coming from. I know it would really drive rockys_pride crazy as that brah just needs pics.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
oh okay i need some actnic t5s.......ill be at the D&G opening...will you guys be selling there?or i guess wil they be selling aqua medic there?

Aqua-Medic

Cleaner Shrimp
A four series shot of this worm. I believe it is more like a flatworm than a segmented worm. Stretched more than 2 feet in length but only as wide as a large copepod.

Here it is kind of hard to see but it is actually swallowing a large feather duster whole. It had its body stretched around the feather duster nearly halfway down the duster's body.

Then I pulled him off and it shrunk back down to normal size and into the sump he went.

I would love it if someone could ID this thing.