1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Office tank and all the little things

Discussion in 'Aqua Medic' started by Aqua-Medic, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Aqua-Medic

Aqua-Medic Platinum Sponsors Platinum Sponsor

We are currently working on setting up three 210g office tanks here at Aqua Medic. These tanks are set up with all Aqua Medic product (eccept the tank itself). They have been set up for multiple reasons, enjoyment, showing the products in action, and testing products. I have a hard time keeping the camara away from the small little hitchhiker creatures that keep popping up every day. Because we are in no hurry to get the systems to "show tank" stage, the lack of fish have allowed these little creaters to come out, thrive and even start reproducing.

Although this FTS is not really FTS worthy, it would drive me nuts not to know where all these hitchhikers are coming from. I know it would really drive rockys_pride crazy as that brah just needs pics.

2. Aqua-Medic

[​IMG]

The tank has actually come along quite a ways since that photo. We will be adding more LR.

3. tlsrcs

tlsrcs Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

looks sweet! is your shop open to the puplic?

4. Aqua-Medic

[​IMG]

I can't tell if we have more than one of these Berghia Coerulescens Nudibranchs or if this one is just always out. As you can see it looks like it's ready to drop some eggs, maybe?

5. Aqua-Medic

Yes, open to the public. But, all purchases must be made through a store. We can alway find one for you if you find something you like while browsing the products.

6. tlsrcs

oh okay i need some actnic t5s.......ill be at the D&G opening...will you guys be selling there?or i guess wil they be selling aqua medic there?

7. tlsrcs

oh and NUDI picture is AWSOME!

8. Aqua-Medic

You bet, we will be helping D&G sell the Aqua Medic product. Ill make sure to bring some T5 bulbs. What size do you need?

9. Aqua-Medic

Thank you.

10. tlsrcs

whats the price on one i need the 48in i beleive 54w?

11. Aqua-Medic

[​IMG]

Be my guest to try and ID this one.

12. Aqua-Medic

13. tlsrcs

no price on the bulbs in the catalog.....

14. Aqua-Medic

LOL no prices at all in that catalog. oops. Sending PM.

15. tlsrcs

lol k thanks

16. Aqua-Medic

[​IMG]

This little guy has been re-homed to one of the Yasha Nano tanks.

17. Aqua-Medic

If you cross an St. Thomas Mushroom with a Clove polyp, and add a dash aiptasia you get...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Aqua-Medic

I think it is an Aiptasia eating Berghia Nudibranch

[​IMG]

19. Aqua-Medic

A four series shot of this worm. I believe it is more like a flatworm than a segmented worm. Stretched more than 2 feet in length but only as wide as a large copepod.

[​IMG]

Here it is kind of hard to see but it is actually swallowing a large feather duster whole. It had its body stretched around the feather duster nearly halfway down the duster's body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then I pulled him off and it shrunk back down to normal size and into the sump he went.

[​IMG]

I would love it if someone could ID this thing.

20. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

Awesome pics! Is there zoos in the tank that has the nudis? I could be wrong but they look like zoa eating nudis!
    G