Official down with the evil robot Cindy lynch thread

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol!!!!

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Little Cindy Lou Who..

I have a spoon as well. Also a butter knife, empty cereal bowl, and a banana peal.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I scored expert on the Army qualification course. Some additional accessories that I have proficient experience on said weapon system with are: Infrared lasers, night vision capabilities, iron sights, holographic sights, magnification sights. Some merits I've been recognized for with said weapon system: Long range spoon throwing, blind-folded expert qualification, behind-the-back qualification, Ninja badge, ninja-vanish badge, double kill, multi-kill, various killing sprees, and God-like.

I should also mention that many gangs have tried to recruit me because of my nun-chuck skills, bow-staff skills, unicorn training skills, bow skills, and medusa slaying skills.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;90581 said:
I scored expert on the Army qualification course. Some additional accessories that I have proficient experience on said weapon system with are: Infrared lasers, night vision capabilities, iron sights, holographic sights, magnification sights. Some merits I've been recognized for with said weapon system: Long range spoon throwing, blind-folded expert qualification, behind-the-back qualification, Ninja badge, ninja-vanish badge, double kill, multi-kill, various killing sprees, and God-like.

I should also mention that many gangs have tried to recruit me because of my nun-chuck skills, bow-staff skills, unicorn training skills, bow skills, and medusa slaying skills.
I never use any scopes or sights, always fire from the hip.
Latin Kings doesn't count, and really, who doesn't have a box full of boy scout badges.
What we need is real world x-box experience, do you use inverted look?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i don't...i use mind control..pansies