#49 acan echinata super bright orange! $39 qty 1

#55 palys $12 qty 1

#62 mushroom rock $19 qty 1

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
sweat044;124213 said:
I will take 16, 17, 32,55,62 if still avaliable. I can pick up tomorrow. Let me know if anything else is left?
32,55,62 are available still. I have a limited window today for walk ins, between 11 am and about 2 pm the latest LMK

Chris

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chris, those were some sweet pieces, but I couldn't even get the site to load during the sale. Anyway could we try it on ebay next time. That site can handle the load. Just buy it now with local pick up only. Just a thought, but it would be hard to do while drinking.

On a side note, sweet deal on the LEDs. Had you put that up when I was looking, I would have got yours. Have fun in China.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefkoi;124187 said:
ok well if don contacts me thats cool otherwise #4 gos to SteveT either way it will go for sure so no worries :)
paypal sent ...thanks

ShelbyJK500;124182 said:
Let me see if Don (dv3) wants it first since he posted right after me and wanted it bad...if not it's yours since I have interest in all 3. DON???
thanks evan!

dv3;124145 said:
did i mention i want #4
No, you better tell us a few more times just to make sure know!
never hurts to ask!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
spstimie;124241 said:
Chris, those were some sweet pieces, but I couldn't even get the site to load during the sale. Anyway could we try it on ebay next time. That site can handle the load. Just buy it now with local pick up only. Just a thought, but it would be hard to do while drinking.

On a side note, sweet deal on the LEDs. Had you put that up when I was looking, I would have got yours. Have fun in China.
ebay is too expensive, maybe if MASC gets a different server in the future we can try it again :) I hear rumor maybe that was going to happen sometime soon :)

C

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
There are some other ways to do the sales. Specifically like a chat room. The key to not crashing the site is stopping people from hitting F5. If we used chat room and you put links to photobucket, would probably work much smoother.