Official live sale thread

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz, pm'd you.

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I don't think he is up yet though.....hopefully he'll check this or otherwise, i'm calling him around 10 AM

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd just pm or call jgonzz to clarify with him. It was crazy for a while with all the bids and I really don't envy his job of keeping track of bids and also posting at the same time. Oh yeah, I get "fat fingers" too...maybe I should get a bigger calculator...the size of book should do. LOL

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;173142 said:
lol, yeah i pm'd and texted. don't wanna wake him so early on a sunday. I can't believe I'm up this early.
Wait until you have your kid.....ours wakes us up 06:00-06:30 every day, its like he's got a freaking alarm clock!

Badgervet

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
bush8984;173146 said:
oh believe me i know. already have 2 boys and twin girls from the 1st marriage. try twins....that'll put some bald spots on your head for sure
Well happy fathers day! Twins , wow, I can barely handle the diapers with the one! Lol

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey gonzo any cgance of setting a meeting at Johnson's corner for me and tyson and i bet rockys pride would meet there too if you haven't alreeset a spot with him

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2