Official macna announcement

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
lsaint;267105 said:
When Do we get the tickets??
They should show up in your e-mail, once you place your order.... unless there is a typo in your e-mail address that is.

lsaint;267120 said:
I never got mine I got my paypal stuff but no tickets
PM me with the name and email address you signed up with, it's possible there was a typo. I can resend the registration confirmation email which includes a link to the tickets.

Thanks!
Larry

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
There isn't a hard date, but rather it is based on number of tickets sold. Based on the current rate of sales, another 2-3 weeks or so would be a good estimate. We've sold more passes than any previous MACNA at this point in time. The next price jump will be $109, eventually topping out at $179 next year.

Hope that helps.... and as with all MACNA's, the earlier you purchase your tickets, the lower the price.

-Rob

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Mine did the same, I need to get 2 more tickets and when i went to check out it said my price was $358 even though the site says $99

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's fixed..... eventually the price will be $179.... but for now it's still $99.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just a heads up for the local folks that MACNA Full Conference Tickets are still $99, but only through the end of December. Remember that Full access passes include the Friday night party (food, drinks, entertainment and hanging with your favorite speaker/author and reef friends) as well as the Saturday banquet (MASNA awards, MACNA 2015 presentation, Dinner, entertainment and our Keynote speaker). Oh yeah, you also get three days of admission to the show floor, drawings and our fabulous speakers!

It's a great time of year to purchase a Full Conference pass as a gift or something fun for yourself. It's one of the best deals in our hobby... and it's all right here in Denver next August! http://www.macna2014.org

Last edited by a moderator:

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just realized that I left out a key word.... the $99 price is 'only' through the end of December. Miss that edit button!

Jeremiah

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
My tickets mention if you purchased other items such as T-shirts or raffle tickets those will be ticketed seperately.

My question is, do we benifit from purchasing raffle tickets earlier than later?

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
We currently aren't offering tickets for drawings on-line.... if and when we do, we will post that information here as well as on the MACNA FB page.

-Rob

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
MACNA T-shirts are now available at some of your favorite LFS!

We are working to get them distributed to other stores in the area, and you can find them now at the following shops:

Aquatic Art
Aquamart
Neptune's Tropicals

We are working on getting other stores to offer them and expect them to be available up north soon. Show your support for Colorado and MACNA.... it's the best reefer fashion attire! :)