Official macna announcement

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's being worked on. :)

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
We could try to sell some for you up North in FOCO. Let me know.

Vince
Great White Aquatics

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Vince,

I stopped by the store yesterday. Will send you a PM.

-Rob

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
For those of you in the Ft Collins area, MACNA T-Shirts are now available at Great White Aquatics.

Show your Colorado pride and pick up one of these very cool shirts....

romebaby

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone else notice that Gonzo's booth is right next to Jason Fox? I might just stay right there all day. Unless there's a hottie booth somewhere else of course.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Official macna announcement

Bump don't forget your tickets this is the best show you will probably ever be at

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey is it possible to get your ticket email re emailed to you? I purchased and got the email, but I must have deleted on accident. they would be under Micheal Lage, and Buffi Lage. Thanks in advance

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;304926 said:
Hey is it possible to get your ticket email re emailed to you? I purchased and got the email, but I must have deleted on accident. they would be under Micheal Lage, and Buffi Lage. Thanks in advance
Must be in the air, cuz I just did the same thing!

Ikan60

Turbo Snail
M.A.S.C Club Member
Unfortunately because of work, we will only be able to attend one day. Any idea how much day passes will run? Any chance of early bird specials on day passes? We can't wait!

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Day passes will go on sale in the next couple weeks. You can buy a one day pass or a weekend pass that gives you access to the show floor, speakers, workshops and drawings for a single day or for the weekend. Day/weekend passes won't provide access to the Friday Party or the Saturday banquet, however those tickets are also available individually. If you were only able to come Saturday and wished to attend the banquet, you could purchase a one day pass and a banquet ticket.

At last count we had over 140 exhibitors, 24 speakers and the drawings.... including grand prizes like a complete $15K custom setup, 10 days in Fiji for two, more electronic gear than you can shake a frag at including multiple Apex systems and goodies from Seachem and Marineland. Its good to be local for some of those sweet Deep Dimension tanks.

Pricing for single day access will be announced soon.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
APEX system, a DD and the trip for me :p