Official Reefstock Thread - March 1st & 2nd, Downtown Aquarium - 17 & Under are FREE!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;295419 said:
Keep it down before Cindy hears you....although her hearing aide might not be turned up....ZIIIIIIIING

Sent from my tablet using a rock and chisel
Doh!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
H2O_intolerant;295419 said:
Keep it down before Cindy hears you....although her hearing aide might not be turned up....ZIIIIIIIING

Sent from my tablet using a rock and chisel
What was that, Brat?? Was yer mouth writin' a check that yer ... can't cash again?? :rofl:

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;295501 said:
What was that, Brat?? Was yer mouth writin' a check that yer ... can't cash again?? :rofl:
Brahahaha! Double ZIIIIIIIING!

kutcha

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
rmougey;295375 said:
Saturday's Grand Prize is a doozy. We have a complete sump with dosing box and top off reservoir courtesy of Fluid Designers! They also threw in an Innovative Marine Hydrofill system just to take it over the top!!

None of you would mind if I had the winning ticket would you?? I want this one!!

View attachment 17848
damn that is sexy how much are raffle tickets?

Have never been to a Reefstock, this will be our first year. Just wanted to see if equipment is for sale there cheaper than you can get it for at the normal cost online at BRS or such? I'm looking at putting in a big order on some high end equipment, just wanted to see if I should hold off in hopes of a better deal at Reefstock.

Here's what we are looking to get- Two Hydra 52's ($599 each), Apex w/lab grade ph probe ($549), mp10 ($285), mag 12 ($151) and still looking into what skimmer we are going to go with.

I know some of the items will be on raffle.....but I never win at raffles.

Thanks for the info!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mostly only live stock but sometimes on equipment. My experience is that the manufacturer's are there only to show off their newest gear.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone know the layout this year? I recall two years it being poorly laid out, and overly crowded. Red N Jerry's last year was perfect, lots of room!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghxst;295730 said:
I hear its not as large as last year cause of the same planners getting ready for MANCA.

That actually might be nice, room to see stuff...

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
woot! The wife has approved and actually want to go to reefstock. She even looked it up online after I mentioned it

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
kutcha;295512 said:
damn that is sexy how much are raffle tickets?
$1 each or 25 for $20.

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;295691 said:
Anyone know the layout this year? I recall two years it being poorly laid out, and overly crowded. Red N Jerry's last year was perfect, lots of room!
We are back at the Aquarium, but following the two day format that was used at Red N Jerry's. The venue is smaller, but the number of exhibitors has been adjusted to allow for more room at the Aquarium. We are also hoping to reduce the 'crush' felt by many by extending over a two day period.... so lot's of time to visit your favorite coral vendor, see some cool toys, liten to a speaker and try your luck at the raffle.

One downside to Red N Jerry's was the lack of anything to do nearby. There will be discounts for getting into the aquarium, a nice restaurant across the street known for their small (pool sized) margs and of course the nearby downtown businesses.

The aquarium bar has been told to expect us..... :)

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
More raffle prizes?????

How about a selection of Two Little Fishies items from Julian?

[attachment=66272:name]

Or maybe you lean towards wanting a wave making solution? How about some pumps and controller from Hydor?

[attachment=66273:name]

Maybe you need to change our your return pump?? Haw about a new unit from Sicce?

[attachment=66274:name]

Looking for a fun selection of goodies, how about cool stuff from ZooMed???

[attachment=66275:name]

rmougey

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have you lost control of your reef? Looking for some automation?? Why not a new APEX gold bundle? Courtesy of Neptune Systems.... and if you have questions about your Apex units why not see Terrence Fugazi's talk? He's a wealth of APEX knowledge... and a VP of Neptune to boot!

[attachment=66276:name]