Officially open for business!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
After a ton of hard work we will officially be open for business and retail patrons on Fridays from 3-7pm permanently! We hope to extend those hours into Saturday sometime soon but right now we just have too much business on the maintenance side that will keep us going for a while. We have already had some people from MASC come by and hopefully they will return.

-We do not have the selection that some LFS have in stock, but we carry an assortment of products that we use on our service accounts on a day to day basis. With daily use on over 12,000g of saltwater we have found products that work for us and we trust. Not saying they are the only thing to use, just what we have found to be the most reliable.

-We carry premixed saltwater and RO/DI (TDS of 0) at all times

-We carry an assortment of frozen foods (formula 1+2, PE and hikari mysis, enhanced brine, krill, silversides and soon to add Rogger's food)

-We have fish that are in and out of quarantine, working on the selection and can special order fish as well. All fish will be quarantined before selling them with a few exceptions (like mandarins)

-We carry bulk 3 part dosing liquids premixed and ready to sell (CA, KH, Mg)

-RO supplies, replacement pumps (iwaki, dolphin amp master series, eheim, maxijet), plumbing parts (true union ball valves, bulkheads)

-lots of aquacultered corals with an emphisis on sps corals. New shipments arriving weekly!

-Lots of products on display and in action so you can see them working for yourself (Aquaillumination, Radions, Ecoxotic cannons, Octopus, Geo reactors, DA controllers, Ecotech pumps etc.)

-We match online prices on all dry goods (non sale prices only)!

-Bulk salt mixes in stock (Kent, Salinity, Reef crystals)

-We have a TV and couch for the spouses, very important for my wife and kids!

And much more.....

-We will also be having two coral shipments coming in this week hand picked from a local friend out there right now. Pics a little later this week.

So, if you get the chance, come by and see the shop, look around and tell us what you think.

Thanks,

Cris, Nikole, Kieth and Kim
Aquatic Art Inc.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool, Chris I will be down on Friday to get some water and a SPS frag...

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
What are the average or range of pricing for the corals?

Been there a few times already and worth the trip. You will be glad you went! Best of luck to you Cris and Company.

PS - I think you should drag the couch in front of the display tank!!!!

Boa

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks Boa! You have been a good patron and it is appreciated as we start this new venture.

Prices on corals range from $20 - $200+ depending on the size and color. We try to have a good selection of sps frags for $25, $35, $50.

As promised, some pics from our new shipment:

Hard to get a good pic of this monti but it is half blue and half purple.

See you Friday!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
awesome cris! ....i'm sure you guys wont regret opening a store for the public

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
those little plates are sweet

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
The place is awesome! I went last Friday with the wife who is usually totally disinterested. I was ad to see the comfortable couch/ lounge area. She did not sit! Looked around! Cris made her feel really comfortable and she loved the fish, corals... Very clean environment. Best sps selection anywhere I have been.

katyttt

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi Cris,
Letting you know the purple tang from your DT is doing well, cruising and eating all day.

BTW the shop looks great and I wish you the best.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Cris, AWESOME AWESOME STORE!!!!! The SHOW/DISPLAY tank is nothing short of amazing !!!! Could look at your frag tanks for hours as you know lol. Anyway thought you deserved a nice bump.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love going over there to drool over his SPS.