Oh Baby, MACNA time :)

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
it is almost here :)

Who is ready to see the biggest and best aquarium show in the U.S ???

I know we at Gonzos have been fragging lot's of sweet homegrown corals for the show.

Not to mention I am calling on my Best Supplier in the industry to bring me some heat in just for the show :)

Starting Monday I will be bringing the first of at least 3 shipments from Indo to Aussie.

Make sure to hit the perfect Trifecta at the show. Reefkoi, Jason Fox, and Gonzo all in a row. Sounds like the Isle to be on Fo Sho !!!

Hope to see you all there

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm saving up! My new tank is ready for some corals. Can't wait!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jgonzz;321181 said:
Make sure to hit the perfect Trifecta at the show.

Reefkoi, Jason Fox, and Gonzo all in a row.

Sounds like the Isle to be on Fo Sho !!!
look at you rhymin...can I be the hype man for you guys if I come dressed as Flavor Flav? :p

I'll be there Friday morning with full pockets...hope I don't go broke within minutes of arriving ;)

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
jahmic;321210 said:
look at you rhymin...can I be the hype man for you guys if I come dressed as Flavor Flav? :p

I'll be there Friday morning with full pockets...hope I don't go broke within minutes of arriving ;)
Lmao I guess it does rhyme lol

Bring the Flav outfit and we will def let you hype the show for us lol

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This will be our first time and we are going for one day only. What do you all think is the best - first day when all the new stuff is available, or last day when vendors may want to discount things vs. schlepping them home??

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ThatsDeep!;321974 said:
This will be our first time and we are going for one day only. What do you all think is the best - first day when all the new stuff is available, or last day when vendors may want to discount things vs. schlepping them home??

Depends on the type of shopper you are I guess.

If you are the looking to get a deal type, Sunday may be good. But the selection could also be very picked over. If you want the best in Show type corals then Friday would be your day.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
kyuubichan218;322081 said:
Will most vendors take credit cards, or do we need to make sure to have cash?

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2

90% will take credit cards but I recommend leaving the credit card at home :p otherwise you will want to buy it all.