Ok I'm ready for Tebow (broncos suck anyways) take a chance

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
blah ...wheres elway? ....he is just sitting back and pretending he's not there now when he should be stepping up and telling fox he is one game from being on the street

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I was at the game and still don't see why all the Tebow hype is warrented. Yes he led a comeback but it wasn't because he was a good QB. The throws he made a were simple dumpoffs with one exception and that was only because LLoyd made an awesome catch. From what I saw we are basically playing a 2 RB game with one of theose RBs being able to sorta throw. In the long run this will be bad for the Broncos IMO

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
They are supposed to announce who will be the official starting QB for denver today, seems like it will be Tebow. I am a Chargers fan... but do Denver fans really want Tebow? He is a terrible QB, who doesn't understand the difference between NFL and College ball. He can't throw, he likes to run with the ball, and for some reason he inspires the team to play better. Denver will have to change its whole playbook and strategy if they change QB because Tebow and Orton are polar opposites.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
bmb527;118125 said:
The Bronco's ARE stinking it up out there this year! Oh well...GO RAIDERS!!
a-hole ....:)
scchase;118135 said:
I was at the game and still don't see why all the Tebow hype is warrented. Yes he led a comeback but it wasn't because he was a good QB. The throws he made a were simple dumpoffs with one exception and that was only because LLoyd made an awesome catch. From what I saw we are basically playing a 2 RB game with one of theose RBs being able to sorta throw. In the long run this will be bad for the Broncos IMO
not sure what will happen in the long run but right now i think the players are just as excited as the fans ...and they will make awesome catches like lloyd did for thier qb

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;118137 said:
They are supposed to announce who will be the official starting QB for denver today, seems like it will be Tebow. I am a Chargers fan... but do Denver fans really want Tebow? He is a terrible QB, who doesn't understand the difference between NFL and College ball. He can't throw, he likes to run with the ball, and for some reason he inspires the team to play better. Denver will have to change its whole playbook and strategy if they change QB because Tebow and Orton are polar opposites.
Tebow is the starter....and he runs the ball because that how the plays were designed (the tebow packages) he wasnt doing it without the coaches consent although i would think that will change now that he is the starter

I do hope that they just get rid of all the QBs. Tebow is all hype, not much better than JaMarcus Russell a couple years back. They both did well in college ball, but they are nowhere close to NFL caliber players. I honestly hope the Broncos do not try to base the team around this kid. Even though I am a Raiders fan, I like these two teams to be evenly matched. It makes the games much more interesting! Maybe in a few years, Elway's kid will be the man!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
great now lloyd is gonna get traded...now we can say buh-bye to another one of our best players

add him to the hillis,marshall, scheffler....etc. list

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yea LLoyd is getting traded should improve the value of one fo my WRs

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Suck for Luck, suck for Luck, suck for Luck is all I can say...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
JC! ...they did it for a draft pick? ...could have atleast given us Mcdainiels for the deal ...lol...:(

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think the hype is just all about him being a good guy off the field. Everyone is tired of seeing Orton, although I highly doubt all of our problems lie on his shoulders, but Tebow is younger and more exciting to watch. Is he better than Orton, not in my opinion but that's not my call.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
bmb527;118234 said:
I do hope that they just get rid of all the QBs. Tebow is all hype, not much better than JaMarcus Russell a couple years back. They both did well in college ball, but they are nowhere close to NFL caliber players. I honestly hope the Broncos do not try to base the team around this kid. Even though I am a Raiders fan, I like these two teams to be evenly matched. It makes the games much more interesting! Maybe in a few years, Elway's kid will be the man!
Seriously, "they both did well in college"...Tebow was the most proficient and accurate QB in ages during college. I've seen many an article in SI (et al) where they show his numbers being better than most late greats, and all the currents (like Peyton). The guy was absolutely phenomenal. Why wouldn't they try to make him a franchise player?? Does anyone know a QB that comes straight out of college and is an NFL star from the beginning. Let's not forget that Elway SUCKED his first three years in the NFL.

hurrafreak;119421 said:
I think the hype is just all about him being a good guy off the field. Everyone is tired of seeing Orton, although I highly doubt all of our problems lie on his shoulders, but Tebow is younger and more exciting to watch. Is he better than Orton, not in my opinion but that's not my call.
It's not that Tebow is "better" than Orton, simply because he hasn't had any time in the game to match up the tempo/speed of the NFL. HOWEVER, Orton didn't have a strand of talent that this kid has, he has been a mediocre QB in the NFL at best.

K...off my soapbox. ;) I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. He could be phenomenal or fall on his face. That's part of the excitement.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thats the point. he has 0 experience. If him, the coach, and the fans would let him sit as standby for someone for a few years, I am sure he would turn out to be a really strong QB. I feel that they are trying to put all this pressure on him too soon and it will probably ruin his career if he can't preform.