ORA green birdsnest

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ken, do you still have a piece available for me? I can stop by Tuesday or Thursday night after work. Would love to see your tank!!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

High Plains Reefer

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Tuesday or Thursday is fine let me know what one because the other one ihhave to stop by the track and let them know what is going on

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can stop by tonight if that works. I get off work at 4 and can be there anytime after 4:45. Can you PM me what time is good for you and your address?

Thanks Ken!

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Great frag Ken, the ones you have for this Dbtc look fantastic as well. Nice to finally see your setup!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd love one! I'll find you at the Swap. And in return, I'm throwing up a 10 head or so frag of Mohawks.

Look for new post...

bgsca69

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello, if you still have any left would it be possible to pick up one of the birds nest and possibly a Mohawk as well (if it's not being greedy) on Saturday at the meeting?

Thanks, Mike

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
bgsca69;308546 said:
Hello, if you still have any left would it be possible to pick up one of the birds nest and possibly a Mohawk as well (if it's not being greedy) on Saturday at the meeting?

Thanks, Mike

Post up on the other thread, and they are yours...

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ken, I'll grab a frag if you have any left. I'll change the Hollywood stunner chalice I have listed for sale to a DBTC. Thanks!