ORA Platinum Percs for sale

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I received these guys about 3 weeks ago, they went through a 2 week qt and are doing great. The sunburst they are residing in also for sale.
$275 for the pair of clowns
$225 for the sunburst
$450 for all of them.

Thanks!

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Some people love them some people don't.
I don't have any but I sure would love to because their offspring could help me pay for more stuff LOL.

Haha, ghostfish. They look like they are wearing sheets over and only their fins stick out!

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any chance you have any more or can get anymore? I sold all my picasso's and Platinums just before our last move and i really miss the platinums! If so let me know ASAP! I'll be ordering some online in the next few days if i cant find any locally....

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
prolawn_care;89142 said:
Any chance you have any more or can get anymore? I sold all my picasso's and Platinums just before our last move and i really miss the platinums! If so let me know ASAP! I'll be ordering some online in the next few days if i cant find any locally....
Welcome Back ....not sure how often he checks the site ...might call him # should be on his site ...aquaticart

prolawn_care

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah been a minute since i've had time to get on here... I started another business and got extremely busy and never had time. But i just sold that business for a hefty profit so im back to having some time for myself and my hobbies! I'll probably be starting another business during the winter months but i promised myself i wouldnt neglect my hobbies as much this time!