Orange sunnset monipora

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So I have a 2" piece of my orange montipora if I do dtbc with it would you guys want it just as it is or on a plug or? I'm new to the dtbc it it been off the mother colony for two weeks so...

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also what category would it go in? It's off the colony on the left of the pic?

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I would think that you could frag in 4 or so pieces and it is up to you if you want to put them on a plug. I am not sure of the category.Sounds nice.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I really wish I could get to the dbtc this month and trade it around but its my daughters birthday I'll frag it and try to let it heal!

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
2" is ok too!

1/2" is kinda small IMO and should defiantly be healed if its that small

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
really you choose ...if someone wants it they will be happy to have it at any size if it lives

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you are going to DBTC it through the site and not at the meeting, you can always offer to mount it for who ever gets it.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm really interested if you break it into two. I'll be going to the meeting next Saturday and will be posting what I'll bring. If this is outside of the meeting. Pls let me know.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm interested in one but can't be at the meeting so other arangments would be needed for me to pic it up. Asumming it's not already spoken for.

Craigar

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm going to do three pieces and will post it in extreme after they heal

300 gallon mixed reef
90 gallon bowfront fowlr

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
you can make people jump through hoops and the winner gets it ...if your the kind of person that likes to see people squirm ....lol