Ordering a few things from John Coppolino

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am ordering a really nice piece of Red Dragon from him and a couple other pieces. If anyone else is interested to save on shipping, he has amazing stuff and for the most part huge frags. If you search him on Reefcentral, in the coral selling you can see his stuff. he is going to ship to me next Monday for Tues delivery. If you would like anything, either pm or text me at 913-787-3966

Micheal

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
this is why i dont use RC...

Denvercherub, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;301420 said:
this is why i dont use RC...

Denvercherub, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Just means you need to log in. :)

Micheal

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
hmmm, maybe search for his posts. That is his last for sale post, from back in December. He said to go off that if you were interested in anything

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;301441 said:
you have to have so many posts to see sale threads is all. notice it has my handle so yeah i was logged in lol
Must be same with mine. I have an account all setup, I just never post.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;301441 said:
you have to have so many posts to see sale threads is all. notice it has my handle so yeah i was logged in lol
I found a thread that says you need 50 posts on RC to see the classifieds section. Lame.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
...sorry for 2 posts, I cannot edit.

There are people in town who have most of this stuff. ...maybe not so much the "copps" named stuff, but the others.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
RCs reason is they want new members not to focus on selling or buying... I personally have never had an issue with RC rules. I found cops prices to be on the high side. For 1" frags and pay for shipping on top of that... did he say shipping would be included if you hit a certain $ threshold?