Osama Dead

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Like; Petraeus is in charge of the CIA for all of what, 2-3 days, that dude got the low down, and went out to Pakistan and shot the Futher Mucker in the damn head.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;91366 said:
Osama is dead... I do wonder why we lost a helicopter during the landing at the compound.

Only question is what is the emotional affect on his people. Martyr?
We left it there as a compensation present.

No doubt martyr. Which in my eyes = excuse to strike back

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;91418 said:
And they threw him in the ocean, hope the fish dont get sick from that dirtbag.
lol

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The ditching his azz in the ocean was awesome, hope they pizzed all over him then kicked him in.
Also hope they gave his head to George W. as a trophy.

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;91469 said:
The ditching his azz in the ocean was awesome, hope they pizzed all over him then kicked him in.
Also hope they gave his head to George W. as a trophy.
I am with ya there, I am still hoping to hear that he was violated in some way before they set him a drift lol

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
projectx;91472 said:
I am still hoping to hear that he was violated in some way before they set him a drift lol
Wrapped in bacon? then wrapped in the American flag? maybe clutching a Star of David?

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you had the oppertunity to eat a small piece of osama wrapped in bacon and grilled, would you do it? Just to know you could **** him out!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mantid;91515 said:
If you had the oppertunity to eat a small piece of osama wrapped in bacon and grilled, would you do it? Just to know you could **** him out!
nope but i sure wouldn't mind cooking it