1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Pair of clowns and their nem!

Discussion in 'Anemones' started by Tristan.winfrey, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Tristan.winfrey

Tristan.winfrey Copepod

Hi, hope everyone is having a great day. Thanks for taking the time to read. I am looking for a pair of clowns and the anemone or coral that they are hosting in, if anyone has something for sale or know where I can get one please let me know/ thanks in advance for your help/time.

2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

If you are on FaceBook, go to the MASC FB page and someone named Christina Tregoning posted a nem and two Coloki Clowns in Loveland for $40. Posted yesterday.

3. Tristan.winfrey

Tristan.winfrey Copepod

Thanks for the tip! I'm not finding the post Not sure I'm on the right page. It is marine aquarium society of Colorado correct?

4. Roscoe

Roscoe Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

5. Tristan.winfrey

Tristan.winfrey Copepod

Awesome thank you so much for your help

6. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

It is but there is also a Facebook page that has different people and content

7. Reefsonreefs

Reefsonreefs Copepod

I have a pair of wyoming whites hosting a hammer coral, as well as a pair of maroon clowns that are/will host nems

8. Tristan.winfrey

Tristan.winfrey Copepod

How much for the Wyoming white and the hammer?

9. Reefsonreefs

Reefsonreefs Copepod

Whats your offer?

10. Reefsonreefs

Reefsonreefs Copepod

Send me a pm if you wouldnt mind

11. Tristan.winfrey

Tristan.winfrey Copepod