Palaemonetes vulgaris

neil82

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Crowther;n671709 said:
I'm about to order some more of these guys. If anyone else wants to get in, let me know. The more I order, the cheaper it gets per shrimp.
I could chip in for some if you still have extras.

Cool. I'll pull the trigger and get some for me, Fitz, and Neil then. If anyone else wants some, let me know quick.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Sorry guys. I just got a message from the seller. Apparently, he had some sort of family emergency. He just got back into town last night and can't ship until Tuesday. I'll keep you posted when I get more info.

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
looks cool. wish i'd seen this earlier.

Unfortunately, the weather in Florida was hot and about half of them died before they got here. The seller threw in some bonus items (pipefish and larger shrimp). Those succumbed as well.

Of the grass shrimp that survived, several jumped out through the mesh lid of my aquarium, many were eaten by my fish (pajama cardinals, starry blenny, dartfish, and maybe even the mystery wrasse), about 20 were hanging out on the back wall of the aquarium but have since been eaten or relocated, and a handful have been spotted hiding in my rock.

The seller is sending me some more to make up for the loss. Apparently, the weather is cooler there this week. So, hopefully we'll get a better mortality rate.

What a crazy experience! Hope the next shipment works out. I am looking to start growing some reef foods, if they start reproducing in your tank, please let me know!