Par meter checking

chanson123

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is anybody running mh near 144th and i-25 that would let me check there mh with my par meter? I bought a new par meter and am only getting 150 par on a new 400w mh. I'm just wondering if it's the par meter or maybe the ballast. Let me know if your interested.

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
chanson123;n638977 said:
Is anybody running mh near 144th and i-25 that would let me check there mh with my par meter? I bought a new par meter and am only getting 150 par on a new 400w mh. I'm just wondering if it's the par meter or maybe the ballast. Let me know if your interested.
Based on what reading? What type of meter, or sensor?

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice! was hoping it was one of the standard meter types, and not usb, to help trouble shoot. I won't be available to help until sometime next week, if you don't get it figured out by then, you can bring it by and we can compare to my meter and lights.

chanson123

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
FishTV;n638991 said:
Nice! was hoping it was one of the standard meter types, and not usb, to help trouble shoot. I won't be available to help until sometime next week, if you don't get it figured out by then, you can bring it by and we can compare to my meter and lights.
Thanks,I will let you know