PAR meter in Greeley on Sat. 3/31?

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
My results are in. 150 at sandbed can't argue with that. 4 t5 with individual reflectors how sweet is that thanks for coming by.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
THANK YOU LYLE!

210g
6'X2'X30" deep
two flash lights and a jeep headlight duct taped in the canopy.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;155936 said:
My results are in. 150 at sandbed can't argue with that. 4 t5 with individual reflectors how sweet is that thanks for coming by.

What size tank? How deep? What bulbs? Just trying to figure mine without the par meter. :( out of town so couldn't participate today.

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
75 standard. 4 t5 2blue+1purple+1coral+ let reflectors from reef geek as they rate for highest par. Reef geek sent me 4 extra I posed to send back but if interested, I can not send back

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
It was good to meet all of you guys. Thank you all for the frags. They are all in the tank and starting to open up already.

lpsouth1978@msn.com

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Blazinjack;156285 said:
Thanks again!!! Let me know what that lens does for your project!!
I will let you know. So far all I have been able to do is hold the lens over the LED. It definitely focuses the light, but I can;t measure or even see what it looks like until I can find some time to attach it somehow.

rockys_pride;156312 said:
Hows the powerhead working out for you?
It works pretty well, but I still wish I had some wave action in the tank instead of a constant flow.