Part 2 of losing my mind, Bajamike's 300 DD build

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well I have lost my mind. This all happened last Wednesday. Glass cages was unable to come through for me :(. But as I started to have my melt down "POW!" (this is the noise my text messages make) A buddy of mine saying I can have a 200 DD here by next Wednesday. Awesome! "what about a 300 DD?" "Next Wednesday" he replied. Well that is where this all went downhill I said "do it get it here". Fast forward to today and 8:45 am I get a call " Mike I have your tank." So this is where this story/build starts. I am back in the game now that I have a tank. I am so excited I have been smiling all day! I tell people at work they look at me like I have lost my mind.

So on to her story. This fine lady has some back! Her dimensions are 72' x 36" x 27" with 2 corner overflows. Then on her front side is Starfire, ohh so nice. It comes with all the bulkheads, plumbing and line lock.

Martin is going to help me build the stand this weekend I hope to have sand, rock and water in it buy Tuesday.

Last edited by a moderator:

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How much does something like that set you back if you dont mind me asking?

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Part 2 of losing my mind, majicmike's 300 DD build

Some things happen for a reason....that tank is awesome...congrats on the glasscages screw up!

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Beautiful, cant wait to see it up and running.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;235339 said:
Dayyyaamn!!! Sure is a purdy thing!!
Thank you, hope I can do this one as nice as my other 300

WatercolorsGuy;235341 said:
Somethings happen for a reason....that tank is awesome...congrats on the glasscages screw up!
LOL that one way to look at it. I know I am happy with this one. Cindy says I am more excited about this one.....I think she might be right.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
:whoo:

hooray for Baby Got Back (that's what I have named your tank, btw)!!! And a huge thank you to Martin for helping build the stand. I can't wait to see how this turns out.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Part 2 of losing my mind, majicmike's 300 DD build

Awesome Mike! Thats great news. My co- worksers gave me the same looks when i wouldnt stop talking about mine too. I didnt care they were gonna hear about it whether they liked it or not!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Part 2 of losing my mind, majicmike's 300 DD build

Hahaha! My co workers think I'm really weird about my tank. I don't care! Congrats. Def. not the 180 you started with. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
your own separate system or all hooked into the others? this thing is gonna be sweet! cant wait to see what ya do....

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;235429 said:
Hahaha! My co workers think I'm really weird about my tank. I don't care! Congrats. Def. not the 180 you started with. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
no it grew by 2' and 3 " taller
H2O_intolerant;235432 said:
Truck yeah! I'm antsy
Until I call to have you help move it! Might be some cake in it for you!

asneiman;235460 said:
Wow, that's one nice tank! I feel for you when you get ready to fill it with RO water.
Thank you. ROhas been working over time this week

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kalgra;235427 said:
Awesome Mike! Thats great news. My co- worksers gave me the same looks when i wouldnt stop talking about mine too. I didnt care they were gonna hear about it whether they liked it or not!
LOL thats how I feel

Smiley;235461 said:
your own separate system or all hooked into the others? this thing is gonna be sweet! cant wait to see what ya do....
One big system 700+ gallons