Paying It Forward FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have several reef and Saltwater items that I am willing to give away to a school or a kid (child just starting out). Only rules are....1.) Must pic up at my place of residence on Saturday 8/26. 2.) Do not PM me. Pictures to soon follow. Some of the item but not all to mention a few. 3.) MUST TAKE IT ALL!! I will be picky as it is FREE.

If not gone this weekend It will go to the donation pick up.

T5 units (new in box)
T5 bulbs
sump(s)
chiller
UV sterilizer
CA reactor (New)
Frag Racks
Skimmer (I think)
Much more..............

Cheers,

Martin

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;n675976 said:
Text sent
Charlie, you'er not a school or a kid. Oh, and you still owe me, if you have forgotten. If no school or child claims it by Saturday, it is all yours. Sorry dude, I am being picky.

This is a cool idea but all I see is adults drooling over the possibilities. Maybe you should add a condition that they bring a receipt saying they donated 100 bucks to a charity if they want the stuff so bad.

And everyone here should at least be grown up enough to give a kid or a school a fighting chance to pick this stuff up. Most of you can afford these items new so why take it from someone who deserves it?

Not trying to start a flame war but this thread is going to generate enough of it on its own judging by the way someone owes you but is trying to snatch all this stuff.

Sorry guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bugaga;n675982 said:
Not trying to start a flame war but this thread is going to generate enough of it on its own judging by the way someone owes you but is trying to snatch all this stuff.

Sorry guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just started a war muralreef will end up w it!

If Aurora Quest doesnt. I will. We operate a girls school and treatment facility in Lakewood. Let me know i will bring proof and post pics once we get up and running. Been looking forward to bringing something like this into the facility. Thank you so much

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.