1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Peppermint Shrimp.

Discussion in 'Inverts and other Marine Animals' started by kchristensen8064, Oct 7, 2019.

1. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

I can swing it by tomorrow morning?

2. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Sweet. Shoot me a text when you are on your way.

3. kchristensen8064

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  4. @kchristensen8064 can you send me a link to the site you're using? I might just go in for 10 for myself... Unless there were some leftover from the group purchase?

5. kchristensen8064

They had them of groups of 12, 20, 50. Sorry I got the 20 and they are all spoken for. I would have done the group of 50 but it would have left me with 20 I wouldn't have had a home for. I'll see if I can get you the link.

Rusty_Shackleford likes this.
  6. kchristensen8064

@TheRealChrisBrown
    @Dr.DiSilicate
    I just received an email on the Peppermint shrimp. The are on a short wait list. They said they are hoping to be caught up by the end of the week. So it is looking like it might be next week by the time we get them.

7. kchristensen8064

@TheRealChrisBrown @Dr.DiSilicate
    These will be here on Thursday next week. I am going to be out of town Tuesday and Wednesday or we would have got them earlier. Sorry.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  8. kchristensen8064

9. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

Awesome! Let me know when I can get them so you don't have to release them if you don't have to.

10. Dr.DiSilicate

Dr.DiSilicate Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

What’s your PayPal? Can Chris get them for me? I’m out of town for a couple days

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

11. kchristensen8064

12. kchristensen8064

I should be home around 5:30 for a few. Could you come by then?

13. TheRealChrisBrown

@Dr.DiSilicate I can pick them up, I have an acclimation box that might hold them? If I set them free, I fear they will be impossible to re-catch. I can also deliver them if you need me too, not a problem. Although, I have sinister motives of trying to grab a frag of the blue stag to try again....:smilingimp:

JuanGutz likes this.
  14. TheRealChrisBrown

Sure!

15. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Maybe in a week or two I’d be down to go in for 20.

16. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I won that battle with peppermint shrimp haha. They have to be from a certain region for it to work and I just got lucky.

17. TheRealChrisBrown

I have some of Mikes in an acclimation box and I put in a piece of Aiptasia infected rock and a couple of the big ones went to town on it, right for the aiptasia!

kchristensen8064 likes this.
  18. kchristensen8064