Pet stuff in Frederick. Misc + Large reptile enclosure and stand 4x2x2

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Various pet items. Located in Frederick off I25, delivery available for the tank within reasonable distances.

Costco Denta Chews, copy of Greenies. $24 in store, asking $12 for the box minus 2 of them. My giant dog swallows them whole....

29/20g Metal Screen tank cover. 12x30(?) Dusty but in good shape $5

Large Reptile Cage and stand. 4x2x2 feet. Sliding glass windows, skinned in floor tiles for a more interesting look than just a beat up melamine box. Nice quality wood stand ready for staining. Comes with large wood hide, large decorative/basking/climbing branch, big water bowl, small food dish, and a large bag of cypress bedding and fake plants. Tank is wired to a power cord for 2 light sockets and a fluorescent fixture for lots of lighting options. Included UV Fluoro, UV CFL and spot light heat bulb. UV's due to be replaced if you need them, but should get you buy until you can buy new.

First pic is an example of the potential when all spruced up.

$60, just want it out of the garage, materials on stand alone was this much. Hide and branch another would be another $30 at any store.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I found myself in Fredrick yesterday, stumbled into that BBQ joint for lunch with my brother.....It was decent BBQ!

Good deal on the reptile enclosure, someone should snatch that up and then stop for BBQ on the way home!