Phenox sun monti

Aaron

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
+1 on the ones at MACNA. I remember asking him a price and it being a very expensive coral, pretty much my entire coral budget. Great to have frags of this in Colorado!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
chswkt;336619 said:
+1 on the ones at MACNA. I remember asking him a price and it being a very expensive coral, pretty much my entire coral budget. Great to have frags of this in Colorado!
I'm excited for sure to have this Monti growing!!

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;336590 said:
I was just in AA talking to Cris about that acro. He is holding it for a buddy that got it at MACNA. Its will probably be a couple months but maybe we could lock in on the first frag. I think someone else on here bought it at MACNA too.
It's actually my piece that cris is holding. ..I don't mind trading for a frag of the monti once you guys grow it out. ..

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rumen;336662 said:
It's actually my piece that cris is holding. ..I don't mind trading for a frag of the monti once you guys grow it out. ..
Totally off topic, but I'd love a frag of your acros at AA!!

This grow out is going to be sweet!

static reef

SCMAS Board Members
S.C.M.A.S BOD
Just a joke
Love the other acro that was discussed and want to figure out a way to trade him some corals for it. Nbd
I dont care who gets the first one. I am deplying on friday. would assume that we would just let it grow until it is ready to be cut 5 ways at once but, i dont really care. I just liked the coral