Picture of the day!

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rumen;294938 said:
So I just glued a frag to a plug and put it in my tank, my fox face rushed up at started nipping at it so now he got glued....hope it will fall off...
Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
Any update on this guy?

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
He's fine ...got a big chunk off already still a little piece between his teeth. ...

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

BryanF

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
MuralReef;295002 said:
How do you like those nozzles?
They worked better with the little giant pumps. I'm using dual mag 9.5s now and I don't think thus the pump they are designed for.

Bajamike

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Why is it that I look at others tanks and say "why can't my tank look that good?" Then I think I bet that's what everyone says

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;295724 said:
Why is it that I look at others tanks and say "why can't my tank look that good?" Then I think I bet that's what everyone says
You're exactly right. I drool whenever I see your tank mike.

Love that hide and seek pic!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Got a new Nem today and soon after I got him in the tank he decided to hitch a ride on my poor scarlet hermit. Looked pretty funny with scarlet dragging the nem around on his back in a desperate attempt to get away. He eventually got away after a hour or two of this.

[attachment=66265:name]

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Loving my new Sunburst !!!!!! Can't believe how crazy bright and glowing this thing is, its unreal!!!! Pic from cell obviously does not justice!!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;297056 said:
Loving my new Sunburst !!!!!! Can't believe how crazy bright and glowing this thing is, its unreal!!!! Pic from cell obviously does not justice!!

Very nice area sure it's a sunburst? Jk lol very nice woodie this come from? Man wish I could have made the show this weekend!! But steamboats snow was awesome!!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;297056 said:

Who did you score this from? I saw a few at the show that were impressive! Very cool addition, congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk