Pink Zoa DBTC

Vdubjetta01

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have been wanting to do this for a long time but wanted everything to get more established. But I went to my first meeting yesterday and picked up my first dbtc from fiji4118 although not from him self but I'm still very grateful I received it.

So I just got my frag tank setup that I got from another masc member so I started fragging some stuff and I have these pink zoas, I'm not sure what they are some odd common thing or not but I have 4 frags to dbtc out. 2 are happy and 2 are half opening as of yesterday lights just came on so I'll update a little later.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
They kinda look like cats eyes.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

robert.talarico

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I saw your pic earlier. That tank looks nice. The chalice I got from you has grown nearly a third it's size. Thanks for the trade. Let me know when those fire and ice are ready

Vdubjetta01

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
robert.talarico;282673 said:
I saw your pic earlier. That tank looks nice. The chalice I got from you has grown nearly a third it's size. Thanks for the trade. Let me know when those fire and ice are ready
Hey, nice on that chalice. There healing up pretty good I'll PM you when there good to go.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Vdubjetta01;282693 said:
For the rest of the day. Then anytime before 7pm as I work night's M-F.
It will most likely be tomorrow since I'm off all day. I will pm you for details.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey man yesterday was the only day I had the chance to make it up there and some stuff came up. I won't be able to make it up there for a while now so please let the two frags for c.bedan and I go to the next people. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ill take one if it is still available.