1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Please make me 2 stands

Discussion in 'DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Projects' started by timnem70, Feb 13, 2017.

1. timnem70

timnem70 Amphipod

Have a 29 gallon standard and a 25 gallon cube I need stands built for. Metal is probably cheaper bit I'll leave it to you. Both need to fit refugiums underneath. Measurements needed are
    29 gallon. 30x15 (that will also fit the large fuge underneath. Need a max height in fuge area to be 24" high for skimmer and other mechanical.
    25 gallon Cube (make big enough from the start to upgrade to 90 cube) 30x30?
    I will by the stock and pay you whatever you think is fair.
    I can put doors on it and such so just the basic framing.
    No real hurry but I want the 29 stand 1st so I can pay you and start saving for the other one.
    I'll up front materials cost or give me a list, I'll buy it and get it to you to tack up. :cool: Really appreciate you all.

Galaxy S7 Edge

2. Roscoe

Roscoe Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Sctip can hook you up

3. High Plains Reefer

High Plains Reefer Sardine Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

I can build steel stands also

4. timnem70

timnem70 Amphipod

How much for a steel stand for the 29?

Galaxy S7 Edge

5. High Plains Reefer

do you want angle iron or square tube angle iron is cheaper square tube looks cleaner do you want me to powder coat it or will you handle the powder coating?

6. High Plains Reefer

you can text me for quicker responses

Ken 3038033934