Plugging drilled holes?

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
It's a 75.

I should point out however. I far prefer tanks with less height, and more length. That would be great. (need to get rid of that organ my parents bought 35 years ago, then stuck me with! LOL) My dream tank has always been a 180 or 280. Past that we all know a basement room tank is in all our dreams!

However a 110 long, a 125 long, a 90... The list I prefer over the 110 is not to short.

Like I said though. I can't keep waiting. I've lost interest in even looking at my tank a few times, due to those scratches. My next check will have a few extra dollars on it. Unless something better falls in my lap before then. I'll likely end up with this 110.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice looking tank! I have a fairly deep tank (30"), you get use to saltwater in the arm pit. :). Very nice looking set up so I'm sure it will bring you much joy.

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
Boogie;144996 said:
Nice looking tank! I have a fairly deep tank (30"), you get use to saltwater in the arm pit. :). Very nice looking set up so I'm sure it will bring you much joy.
Hmm salty pits! I hadn't thought of that! LOL

I actually WAS thinking after measuring it, that a step stool MAY be needed to reach into the bottom.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
just get some good halids and you should be ok on the depth...just use good placment.. but are you going to sell that 75?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

Kindafishy

Cleaner Shrimp
I'm 6'2" with long arms. The issue will be SEEing what I'm doing without one of those arms.;)

My plan is actually LEDs. I've seen some good stuff out there lately. Although I can't afford the setup I'd like due to the insane cost of that thing. I think I can design a decent setup within a few months, then Add some of these beam type LEDs for deep stuff. Placement would be key. I have considered MH as well. Some of these newer HID car headlights interest me too!

Scratchy (my 75) MAY go to the guy selling me the 110. He kind of hinted he may want it for a sump. Then later acted like he may not want it. Not sure how that's going to happen.:confused: IF it doesn't go to that guy. I'll post it up for free AS a sump tank. (not worth much else).