Plumbing & Stand done

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So over the past few days I've been working on getting my other tank getting set up, since MASC was down yesterday I was able to get a lot done lol. When I got the tank it didn't come with too much except the main essentials: tank, stand, pump and overflow system. I modified the stand a little bit for more support and an extra door. And just finished up the plumbing, I haven't glued anything yet because I'm still waiting for the gate valve to come in. Let me know what you all think of it, I did what made sense to me and its also my first time doing this type of thing. So questions, comments and ata boy's are appreciated.

Pluming - 1 1/2" for overflow - recommended by the people who built the over flow, 3/4" for return. Overflow tubes are 1" below water line on sump.

Stand - Used finishing nails as well as Liquid Nail

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Excellent work! very nice

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well everything turned out pretty good, except the plumbing. Got most of the problems fixed except I'm going to have to build a new 45

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
40 Breeder.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Finally got all the plumbing squared away with the breeder :bounce:! The wife was kind enough to let me get a Current LED marine light set up for now, so I plan on mounting that to the canopy. Then going to dose the tank with ammonia so I know its for surely cycled. Anyone know the formula on how much to dose per gallons?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Irishman;n633800 said:
Finally got all the plumbing squared away with the breeder :bounce:! The wife was kind enough to let me get a Current LED marine light set up for now, so I plan on mounting that to the canopy. Then going to dose the tank with ammonia so I know its for surely cycled. Anyone know the formula on how much to dose per gallons?

Just do the Andrew Bram way and pee in it ;) No formula needed

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol I found an ammonia calculator